July 26th, 2019
We've added several new features to the website:
SimplyCredit - How it Works
May 30th, 2019
- Apply for a new, fixed-rate line of credit. APRs start at 4.99%* Click here to apply.
- Add your credit cards. Pay each one from your new low-rate line. See how it works!
- Never pay a fee or penalty again as you become debt-free.
Credit cards and department store cards demand sky-high interest rates and fees designed to keep you in debt. Help your payments go further with a new SimplyCredit line.
- No fees. No rate hikes. No penalties.
- Earn credit card points/rewards without credit card rates and fees.
- Make one payment a month to cover all your cards.
- Simplify your life: Enjoy more time, more money and freedom from debt!
*Subject to approval. Other rates may apply based on credit history.
Bill Pay Site
January 22nd, 2019
- Set up on the computer so you can pay in home banking or mobile banking
- The Bill Payment System - Access through ACCOUNT ACCESS
- After you log in to ONLINE BANKING, hover over BILL PAYMENT and click on Enrollment Options
- Follow the prompts to ENROLL
- NEXT, hover over BILL PAYMENT and click on Pay Bills
- You will need to TURN OFF YOUR POP UP BLOCKER
- Call 315-733-1596 for assistance
Remote Deposit using our Mobile App!
September 4th, 2018
NEW FEATURE: Deposit checks from your living room with Remote Deposit Capture. Important facts you should know:
2 day hold on deposits
max amount = $3,000.00
cut off time = 2:45pm
must sign the back and add "For Mobile Deposit Only".
Our smartphone app puts a UGEFCU branch in your pocket 24/7. The app is free for our members and helps you stay connected to your money no matter where your travels take you. Just log on to Home Banking to activate Mobile Banking. App Code: MobileUGEFCU Click here for detailed instructions. Then take us anywhere. With our smartphone app, you can:
- Deposit checks
- View your account balances
- Check your transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Pay UGEFCU loans
- Locate a surcharge free ATM
If you need assistance or have any question, please call us at 315-733-1596.