Earn $25 - Here's How:
- Login and complete our Get Financially Fit playlist - make sure you register and log in so you can claim your $25.00
- There are 5 modules in the playlist - each one takes about 5 minutes and you don't have to complete all of them at one time
- View the Official Rules here. Limit one incentive per member.
- Each Monday we'll review our reports and post the $25.00 to qualified accounts
Building a savings account is important, but difficult! We're here to help.
Special Savings Offer - Now through May 31, 2018
Take the $25 you earned plus $25 of your money and start a 15 month certificate* that you can add to. Use it to build your Emergency Fund (or whatever you want to save for)
- 2.50% Annual Percentage Yield
- $50 minimum balance, $3,000 maximum balance
- Automatic transfers available to build your savings
- Limit one special certificate per member
*Limit one Special 15-Month Share Certificate per member. This offer, including the stated Annual Percentage Yield(APY), is effective 3/1/18 - 5/31/18. UGEFCU reserves the right to end or modify this offer at any time. This special has a $50 minimum and a $3,000 maximum balance. 1.10%APY on balances over $3,000. At the end of 15 months, certificate will renew for 12 months. This credit union is federally-insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
- Share Accounts
- Sharenet ATMs
- Allpoint ATMs
- Foreign Currency
- Credit Reports
- TruStage Insurance
- Check Cashing
- Wire Transfers
- Savings Bonds
- Notary Public
- Signature Guarantee
Links to Articles, Calculators and Other Information
- Money Matters - free, short, education modules. There are many to choose from, but here are a few you might like:
- Auto Loans - learn about different financing options in this 2 minute video
- Credit Scores & Reports - learn the importance of your credit score and how it is calculated in 5-7 minutes
- Savings - learn about smart saving habits to help meet your financial needs in 5-7 minutes
- When to Collect Social Security - explore the different options for when you may start collecting in 3-5 minutes
- Calculators - saving for a goal, emergency fund, etc.
- Fraud Alerts
- Identity Theft
- Practical Money Skills for Life
- Financial Resource Center
- What will it Take to Save for a College Education?
- Buying a Car
- Buying a Home?
- Retirement Planning
- Moblie App Code: MobileUGEFCU