Service and Reliability
For more than 80 years, UGEFCU has been serving the financial needs of the employees of Niagara Mohawk and now, National Grid.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to all employees of National Grid and the companies listed below, along with family members, including:
- brothers, sisters, their spouses and children
- grandparents, grandchildren
- stepchildren, stepparents, and other persons living in an employee's household.
Additional employee groups that are eligible for membership are:
- Advanced Power & Light Inc.
- Apple Betty Restaurant
- A.S. Neurology, PC
- Bailey Development Company, LLC
- Country Woodworkers
- Custom Appraisals
- Deerfield Volunteer Fire Department
- Dental Practices of Dr. Putnam and Dr. Massi
- E.B. Enterprises
- Frank's Body Works
- G.E. Ski Club, Inc.
- Graziadei Building Group, Inc.
- Gridley Paige Inc.
- James N. Foss Inc.
- Kane's Energy Solutions
- Leatherstocking Abstract and Title Corp
- Mumford Driveway Sealing
- Northern Sprayfoam
- Peck Farms
- Schmitt and Lascurettes LLC
- Sherrill City School District
- The Town of New Hartford
If you are an employee of any of the companies listed above, your family members are also eligible to join our credit union.
How Do I Join?
Membership application is available at the credit union office, and you can open your account with as little as $5.00.
For more information on joining UGEFCU, either visit our office at 215 Old Campion Road in New Hartford (across from the Ramada Inn) or call us direct at 1-315-733-1596.
Board of Directors and Management
The Board of Directors is made up of members who volunteer their time to serve Utica Gas & Electric FCU. The Board meets regularly, keeping current with all operational, legislative, regulatory and industry affairs that may affect our members.
Theodore Pytel, Chariman of the Board
Daniel Darjany, Vice Chair
Leonard LaScala, Recording Officer
Thomas Davis, Director
John Hines, Director
George Jweid, Director
Barbara Schwenzfeier, Director
John Deecher, President & CEO
Lori Brown, COO